If the dream is unusually pleasing, you will hear of the health of friends, and receive a legacy from unknown relatives.
If the dream comes as a token of warning, the dreamer may expect threats of scandal about love or money matters.
To wicked people, it is a demand to repent; to good people it should be a consolation. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
If one sees the heavenly angels greeting him or giving him something in the dream, it means that his insight will grow. or that he maybe martyrized. Ifone sees angels descending upon a locality that is raging with a war in a dream, it means that the dwellers of that place will win victory.
If the people are suffering from adversities, it means that their calamities will be lifted. Flying with angels or visiting the heavens in their company in a dream may mean that one will die in the station of a martyr and receive God’s utmost blessings.
If one feels scared of the angels in his dream, it means that a fight, an argument or awesome trials will befall that locality. In general, to see the angels descending from the heavens to the earth in a dream means enfeeblement of those who have doubt, and strength for those who have faith and certitude.
If one sees the angels prostrating to him in a dream, it means that all his needs will be satisfied and he will be endowed with good conduct, good behavior and a blessed fame.
If one sees them looking like women in the dream, it means that he lies before God Almighty.
If a pious person sees an angel telling him in a dream “Read God’s Book.” It means that one will attain happiness in his life.
If an impious person sees an angel in a dream telling him “Read your own records.” It means that he may goastray. Ifone sees the angels givinghim glad tidings andcongratulating him in a dream, it means that he will beget a blessed son who will grow to be righteous and an example to be followed. Ifone sees a gathering of angels in a town in his dream, it means that a pious man, or an ascetic, or a great scholar will die in that locality.
If one sees himself looking at the angels in the skies in a dream, it means that he may suffer the loss of a son or his wealth. Seeing the celestial angels (arb. Ruhaniyyeen) in a dream means gaining honor, dignity, blessings in one’s life, profits and a good fame, developing spiritual inner insight, or becoming a business manager. Near the end of one’s life, one who sees such a dream also will suffer from people’s slander and backbiting. He will also lose his good reputation to people’s envy and evil qualities and he will live in tight financial conditions.
If one becomes an angel in a dream, it means tat he will receive honor, power, overcome his adversities, dispel his distress and win his freedom, or it could mean that he will rise in station.
If one sees the angels greeting him and shaking hands with him in a dream, it means that God IAlmighty will endow him with wisdom, clarity and insight. Angels in a dream also represent one’s closest witnesses, guardians, police officers or the emissaries of a ruler. Wrestling with an angel in a dream means loss of status. Wrestling with an angel in a dream also means suffering from distress, trouble, humiliation and falling in rank. Seeing angels entering one’s house in a dream means that a thief will burglarize such a house.
If angels disarm someone in a dream, it means that he will lose his wealth and strength, or that he may divorce his wife.
If angels offer the person a tray of fruits in the dream, it means that he will depart from this world as a martyr.
If angels curse someone in a dream, it means that he has little care for his religion. Ifone sees a gathering of heavenly angels together with the angels of hell-fire in a dream, it means enmity and divisiveness.
If a sick person sees himself struggling with an angel in a dream, it is a sign of his death. Ifone sees an angel taking the form of a child in a dream, it represents one’s future.
If he sees an angel as a youth, the youth then represents the present time and whatever events that will take place during it.
If the angel appears in the form of an old man in the dream, he represents the past.
If one sees the angels praying and asking for God’s forgiveness on his behalf in a dream, it means that one’s spiritual and religious life will grow for the better, and that he will become wealthy.
If one sees angels descending upon a cemetery in a dream, it signifies the presence of blessed and righteous souls in that place. Ifone sees angels walking in the markets in a dream, it means that the merchants are trifling with prices and playing with the measures.
If the angels who are in charge of punishing the sinner in hell walk before a dying person and he does not fear them in the dream, it means peace and tranquility.
If one sees the angels teaching a dying person how to recite his final rites in a dream, it means glad tidings and attainment of what his heart desires, a guarantee of his safety, happiness, joy and of having a blessed and a good heart. Ifhe sees them angry with him or beating him or subduing and taming him in a dream, it means that he may revert to sin, earn the displeasure of his parents, disdain from complying with God’s commands, or he could even come to deny the necessity of God’s religion. Such angels in a dream also represent the emissaries of a governor or his deputies.
If a dying person is told in the dream that no angels have come to see him, then it is a testimony of his good character and piety, or it could mean payment of one’s debts or recovering from an illness. Angels in a dream also could represent scholars, gnostics or translators who understand people’s languages and speak in many tongues. As for Munkar and Nakir, the angels who come to one’s grave upon his burial to question him, seeing them in a dream means prosperity for a poor person, and finding work for a jobless person.
(Also see Castration)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
The interpretation of your dream angel depends on your own views. Generally, the message coming up from your unconscious may be of important magnitude, so record your dream and think about all of its details and implications.... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
If an angel brings you a message in a dream, pay careful attention to it.
If you fight with an angel in your dream, or if it is angry and tries to harm you, then you are feeling guilty over something wicked or mean you have done - the dream is a warning to improve your behavior.
The same is true if you dream of a fallen angel - you have regrets about something you have done recently.... My Dream Interpretation
There are various types of angels that fall into the categories below. Note that the following interpretations relate to visions or prophetic dreams only.
• It is also worthwhile to note that if you often see angels and demons in the spirit that you function in the gift of discerning of spirits. I cover this gift in detail in the Way of Dreams and Visions book.
• Guardian Angels • Psalms 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
• These angels are issued to you at birth, namely they are your guardian angel. In personal experience, such angels are larger than life and look very powerful in the spirit.
• We often see them dressed in various gear, and they often carry swords and wear sashes.
• Worship Angels • Psalms 148:2 Praise you him, all his angels: praise you him, all his hosts.
• This speaks of the worship angels who worship the Lord in the Throne Room. They are present during praise and worship.
• In personal revelation and experience, such angels usually have wings and sing with the loveliest of voices. They often carry instruments such as harps, tambourines, trumpets and various stringed instruments.
• Messenger Angels • Luke 1:30 And the angel said to her, Fear not, Mary: for you have found favor with God.
• Here is a reference to a messenger angel. He is the one who brings messages from the Lord.
• In personal experience, such angels are plain looking, in flowing robes, often bearing a scroll or ram’s horn.
• Warrior Angels • Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought with his angels • Here is a reference to Michael, the leader of the warrior angels. In personal experience, such angels carry swords, have eyes of fire and look very foreboding.
Negative: 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder; for Satan himself is disguised as an angel of light.
• This speaks of the enemy who appears as an angel of light; a deception. In personal experience, such angels do not reveal their faces and are very bright. They are accompanied by intense emotion and are very forceful.
• Such an angel would try to get you to receive from them or open your heart to them. Doing so would open your heart wide to the enemy, giving him license in your life.
• It is not common for a believer to have experiences with angels, unless they are operating in the gift of discerning of spirits.
• Check all revelations of angels that you receive with someone who is more mature in Christ and will be able to judge the spirit for you. Also consider the following verse that warns against the worship of angels: • Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, • Although seeing angels in vision can give tremendous direction, it is not something that you should go looking for.
• The New Age cult emphasizes angelic experiences, and you should be cautious of receiving from anyone that emphasizes their experiences with angels and does not share their relationship with the Lord Jesus..... The Way of Dreams and Visions
If an angel (who in a dream may simply be a figure clothed in white) conveys a message to the dreamer, it is an indication that the message is important and that one should pay careful attention to it.... Dream Symbols in The Dream Encyclopedia
If angels are seen in the marketplace it means they are prohibiting the people from dishonesty in measure and weight. And if angels are seen in the cemetery it means a great calamity will be fall the pious servants of Allah.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
The observer of the dream will attain honor and piety.
The people of that town in which such a dream was seen will receive peace and assistance.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
The death, burial, and resurrection of jesus christ, regeneration, completion... Dream Dictionary Unlimited
2. Signiﬁes vital energy, power—often creative and intellectual, sometimes regarding growth.
3. A fascination with religion.
4. Important messages or mysteries. ... New American Dream Dictionary
It is always connected to time: past, present, future. In ancient Rome the Fates almost always appear as three goddesses. Since ancient times femininity has been seen in three aspects: the virgin (Artemis), the woman (Hera), and the old woman (Hekate). Faust calls out three times until Mephisto appears. Peter denies Christ three times. Doing the same thing three times has magical effects— it represents the connection to reality.
According to Freud, refers to male genitalia. Jung considers three a mystical number; the three servants of the Queen of the Night in The Magic Flute; the three witches in Macbeth; the three wishes that are free. All this relates back, as do many god-trinities, to the original trinity: father-mother-son.
It is the male child, since the number three, according to Western tradition, is uneven and, as a prime number, a genuine male number. In this tradition, the male child is seen first in terms of male fertility.
According to Jung, the number three is connected to the diabolical.
The den of craving in alchemy is depicted by a three-headed snake.
The three-headed snake in mythology is always Satan. Also, according to Jung, three belongs to the young; and in ancient China and the Greek patriarchy, it points to masculine attributes and their function.
On the other hand, Three as a feminine number is part of the tradition in the area of the Mediterranean, through the veneration of Mary in Catholicism and the rediscovery of the matriarchy. Also, Goethe’s play Faust, Part II, ends with a prayer to the great goddess appearing threefold: “Virgin, Mother, Queen.”... Little Giant Encyclopedia
The triune nature of humankind as body-mind-soul; and the triune nature of many divine figures (Father-Son-Holy Spirit; Maiden-Mother-Crone).
Stability 7 . Three legs gives the tripod or cauldron greater strength.
In ancient Greece, the number representing fate. External, powerful forces are at work here, whose source is wholly or partially unknown to you.
If the number appears on a die in the dream, this portends excellent luck (e.g., “three is a charm”).
Oracular experts claim any dream that repeats itself three times will come true.
Jung felt this number represented some type of incompleteness, like a table that’s missing one leg.... The Language of Dreams
The Three-person is creative and steadfast, loves partying, dancing, and being in love. Three-ness produces all things.
In general, Three always points to something new that is created from things that have already existed. Negatives and positives can be united—in the external as well as in your personality. It could possibly indicate a desire to have a child (two want to create something new), or might start a new business or a new project together with other people. See Jupiter.
Three-people have birthdays on the third, 12th, or the 30th day of a month.... Dreamers Dictionary
The number represents a threesome - the olden days, the current moment, and times to come; or dad, mom and baby.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
It is vibrant and alive with hope and possibility.
To dream of a three is not in itself significant but must be considered as a whole with the dream, whether or not is religious, etc., and then you will be able to tie it in to get a true reading.... Encyclopedia of Dreams
(2) Jung says three may signify that something is nearly but not quite complete; or that what is lacking in you can be supplied only by some part of your unconscious self that you find too frightening to acknowledge and use. (Even God, he says, is not complete without the Devil.) See also Four.... A Dictionary of Dream Symbols
The Holy Trinity in Catholicism is another instance.
The artist, the paint, and the finished work is just one case that can be applied to any creative endeavor. In music, a triad is the simplest and perhaps most pleasing harmony. In the world of geometry, it is only when you have three points to work with that you can create an actual shape.
The shadow challenge of three is a lack of grounding and separation from reality. This is because three relates so strongly to the drive to create that feeling unable to do so would be the fear-based side of this energy.... Complete Dictionary of Dreams